This is probably not news to you, but...
- 1 in 5 primary care providers are not informed of the care that was provided by a specialist
- 1 in 4 primary care providers are not informed about patient hospitalizations and discharges*
Join us for an upcoming webinar, where we invite clinical and technology leaders from Michael Garron Hospital and community care practices to discuss their experiences with innovative solutions that facilitate real-time communications and improved decision-making to enable new models of care to improve patient outcomes.
During this 60-minute webinar, you will get:
- Insights about the healthcare care coordination challenges, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Change management strategies to support the adoption of care coordination platforms
- Learnings about how Michael Garron Hospital improved patient outcomes through clinical communication and collaboration with their community care partners
- Digital communication strategies for the acute care setting and primary care providers